We are searching for a Fast-Casual Restaurant General Manager with high volume alcohol sales and is passionate about delivering the highest quality service to make our customer’s experience unparalleled . The right candidate will have high energy, are driven and have high customer service standards. We are focused on delivering excellence in everything that we do and take immense pride in being part of a winning team.
Pay is $55,000 per year
• Support all areas of operations for the Front of the House including human resources, profitability, and sales growth
• Help manage all areas of operation for the Back of the House including human resources, company’s food & bar specifications and standardized recipes, cleanliness, storage and safety issues.
• Control wastage and spoilage.
• Independently manage entire operation of restaurant during scheduled shifts, which includes daily decision-making, staff support, guest interaction, scheduling, and planning, while upholding standards, product quality, and cleanliness
• Manage staff throughout the shift including when employees can check out for the day
• Provide coaching, development and discipline to all staff
• Ensure all employees adhere to the company’s policies and guidelines
• Perform line checks throughout shifts
• Ensuring that restaurant is properly staffed to par, at all times using the company’s recruiting and hiring practices for hourly employees
• Manage and schedule training as required
• Help prepare daily, weekly and monthly reports which may include cashier’s reports, daily sales reports, weekly labor reports end of the month reports, maintenance reports, etc.
• Ensure that proper cash handling procedures are followed with all cash-handling employees, from cashiers to supervisory staff
• Balance cash on hand with end of day reports, petty cash, cashier drawers and in-house bank
• Manage all check-in orders ensuring proper specs and quality are adhered to
• Identify operational opportunities; create and implement plans to address these opportunities
• Responsible for ensuring that all financial (invoices, reporting) and personnel/payroll related administrative duties are completed accurately, on time and in accordance with company policies and procedures
• College degree is preferred; a combination of practical experience and education will be considered as an alternative
• Working knowledge of business software (Word, Excel, Social Media)
• Working knowledge of POS & inventory systems
• 5+ years’ experience managing a team of 20+ employees
• 3+ years in a Manager role of a restaurant or bar
• 3+ years’ work experience in a fast-casual restaurant
• Proficient in the following dimensions of restaurant functions: food planning and preparation, purchasing, sanitation, security, company policies and procedures, personnel management, recordkeeping, and preparation of reports
• Must have reliable transportation
• Must be eligible to work in the United States
• Must agree to background check
Skills & Abilities of a Successful Manager
• Self-disciplined and self-starter
• Ability to motivate employees to work as a team
• Ability to deal with the pressures of simultaneously coordinating a wide range of activities and recommend appropriate solutions to restaurant problems
• Must possess good communication skills for dealing with staff, customers and community
• Ability to selectively & effectively hire, develop and coach others
• Ability to coordinate multiple tasks such as food, beverage and labor cost while maintaining required standards of operation in daily restaurant activities
• Able to perform all functions at the restaurant level
• Excellent judgment and informed decision making skills
• Strong knowledge of basic Human Relations
• Ability to interpret labor laws, personnel rules & regulations
Connect-Restaurants is based in Dallas-Fort Worth and has multiple restaurant concepts throughout the US.