Are you an experienced Restaurant General Manager who loves serving great food and providing an unforgettable dining experience? We are currently seeking passionate & driven General Managers for our full-service restaurants. Must have high volume experience in a full service restaurant. Scratch kitchen experience is preferred. A minimum of 5 years GM experience in a full service restaurant will get your foot in the door for an interview.
If you are interested and meet the requirements, please respond with your resume. These positions will not last long!
Qualifications and Skills:
• 5+ years of previous Restaurant Management experience required
• Systems oriented with experience in a high volume, scratch cook kitchen and spec recipe management and adherence setting
• Ability to manage a P&L to attain the company’s financial goals and objectives
• Ability to work with Area Directors / Directors of Operations on action plans to improve financial controls (food costs, labor costs, and other controllable expenses)
• Strong “People Management” and communication skills used to manage and motivate a diverse employee group on a daily basis with a team effort orientation
• Ability to ensure highest standards of hygiene, cleanliness, safety, and sanitation throughout the entire restaurant
• Good technical writing, documentation and recording keep skills
• Must possess knowledge and experience using Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Compeat, etc.
• Ability to train, coach, and develop Hourly Employees and Managers
• Strong grasp in the following dimensions of restaurant functions: sanitation, security, company policies and procedures, personnel management, guest satisfaction, and recordkeeping
• Must be flexible in work schedule and hours based on operational needs
• Prior kitchen management experience is required
Connect-Restaurants is based in Dallas-Fort Worth and has multiple restaurant concepts throughout the US.