Looking for an experienced Back of House operator to become an Assistant General Manager. Must have high volume experience in an upscale or full service restaurant; scratch kitchen with experience in creating dishes, sauces and menus. A minimum of 5 years FOH/BOH Management experience in a full service restaurant will get your foot in the door for an interview.
If you are interested and meet the requirements, please respond with your resume. This position will not last long!
Pay: $55,000 to $60,000.00 per YEAR +Bonus
The Assistant General Manager is responsible for managing daily operations of our restaurant through proper staffing levels, food quality & control, internal & external guest development and satisfaction, vendor management, and overall safety & sanitation. The AGM is also responsible for achieving results by maximizing productivity of employees, planning, problem-solving, communicating, delegating, and following up.
• 5+ years of previous Restaurant Management experience required
• Systems oriented with experience in a high volume, scratch cook kitchen and spec recipe management and adherence setting
• Creates daily Chalkboard specials that are crave-able and fit with the neighborhood.
• Ensures that all operations, recipe, specifications books, and training materials are current and maintained.
• Manages and demonstrates P & L awareness, performance and accountability.
• Focus on COGS Food and BOH Labor Cost.
• Ability to work with General Managers on implementing action plans to improve financial controls (food costs, labor costs, and other controllable expenses)
• Strong “People Management” and communication skills used to manage and motivate a diverse employee group on a daily basis with a team effort orientation
• Ability to ensure highest standards of hygiene, cleanliness, safety, and sanitation throughout the entire restaurant
• Good technical writing, documentation and recording keep skills
• Must possess knowledge and experience using Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Compeat, etc.
• Ability to train, coach, and develop Hourly Employees and Managers
• Strong grasp in the following dimensions of restaurant functions: sanitation, security, company policies and procedures, personnel management, guest satisfaction, and recordkeeping
• Must be flexible to work in both the FOH & HOH
• Must be flexible in work schedule and hours based on operational needs
Enjoy a competitive base salary, bonus potential, health benefit opportunities, paid vacation, & 401k with company match! Relocation assistance also available.
Connect-Restaurants is based in Dallas-Fort Worth and has multiple restaurant concepts throughout the US.