Responsible for providing case management services to a client or family in the foster care program. Intervenes in such a manner as to assist the client/family to access necessary services to improve the quality of life. Advocates for client and family in navigating human service and similar department, agencies, and services. Responsible for writing SAFE Home Studies.
• Bachelor’s degree in human services or equivalent combination of education & child welfare or other child-serving system experience required.
• Possession of a valid driver’s license, reliable transportation, and auto insurance required.
• Ability to accommodate schedule which will include evening and weekend hours is required.
• Bilingual/Multi-cultural preferred.
• Resource parents encouraged to apply.
Family Service of Rhode Island (FSRI) is a comprehensive non-profit social service organization that manages, through thoughtful coordination and a shared vision, programs across Rhode Island, providing essential resources for underserved individuals, families and communities.
At FSRI you can make a difference in the lives of youth, families and communities by delivering innovative programs to meet the needs of our clients. If you enjoy working in a fast-paced, creative and supportive environment, we hope you will explore a career with us. We believe that employment is a partnership - your success is our success. Only together can we continue to grow and make a difference in our communities!