We are seeking a dedicated, humble, and results driven Event Coordinator. This individual must have a strong sales background in corporate and social events.
The ideal candidate will be a driven, energetic, self- motivated professional who exhibits top notch leadership through their strategic planning and attention to details. RollHouse often has multiple events at any one time and requires our Coordinator to have extremely effective time management and organizational skills.
We are looking for an eager individual who regularly achieves phenomenal results and exemplifies a “Driven to Win” attitude, can overcome adversity, and thrives in a fast past environment.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND JOB RESPONSIBILITIES (including but not limited to):
• Manages sales activities such as sales calls, site visits and cold calling to generate revenue and book business
• Creates up sell opportunities within already booked events to generate incremental revenue
• Answer incoming telephone calls or emails, completing a lead form for all inquiries and assisting guest with questions, changes, and special requests. Ensure no leads are abandoned and all calls and emails are returned
• Once an event is booked, works well to complete event paperwork such as cost estimates, contracts, banquet event orders, event floor plans and more, based on client needs and best operational scenarios
• Works closely with other departments to provide solutions and service based on client needs
• Responsible for setting up and staffing events (We be required to work many of your events)
• Provides excellent customer service with the utmost professional integrity
• A track record of consistently exceeding sales quotas and targets over time
• A positive attitude with a passion for events and catering
• Detail orientation along with the ability to multi-task
• Adept at managing and prioritizing multiple clients and events in a fast-paced environment
• Provides the highest quality of service to the customer at all times by responding to inquiries quickly and timely, providing immediate communication to the property, and developing professional long-term relationships.
• Incorporates marketing initiatives to support sales/marketing sales strategies and activities.
• Attends daily/weekly meetings as required.
• Responsible for effectively communicating with various departments on clients’ expectations.
• Responsible for account service management, including maintaining well documented, accurate, organized, and up to date file management in order to serve clients and employer in the most expedient, organized and knowledgeable manner.
• Represents RollHouse in professional manner at all times.
• Complies with company policies and procedures.
• Performs other related duties as assigned.
• Two or more years experience in the required field
• Strong time management and organizational skills
• Excellent problem solving capabilities
• Proficient computer knowledge in Word, Excel, and Google Drive (docs, calendar, etc.)
• Night and weekend work will often be required, with the ability for a flexible schedule when possible
• Ability to lift to 25 lbs
Many way to make money at this job. 4% commission all that is booked, 35% of service charges on events that you host, and an electronic CRM program that helps manage all the parties and assures your payment on anything you book. Expected pay $60,000 annually. 401k, healthcare, and a host of other benefits available. Fun environment is a modern family entertainment center offering great food and drinks!
AT ROLLHOUSE EVERYONE IS FAMILY
We consider everyone who comes through our doors guests at Our House, so giving you the very best time is what we care most about. So whether you are making memories with your kids, getting out for a much needed date night or sharing a beer or glass of wine with those who raised you – RollHouse is your home away from home. We have created an employee empowered environment based on trust and honesty. We currently have 7 locations and adding more quickly! Plenty of room for advancement. Lots of employee recognition. If this fits who you are, please apply.
Our purpose Statement:
Our purpose is to make every guest happy. We not only engage in charitable giving, but practice solidarity with every human. We thrive to treat every human being with dignity and respect, the way we all want to be treated. We are here to help each other learn, grow and succeed. Our employees and owners are family, we will invest in all to build brighter futures for anyone that is with us. We are to produce the best job you ever left, and the best experience a guest will ever have. We use this guiding purpose to build the best entertainment company in the world!