A) - - - - MANAGEMENT - Office Operations Manager (OOM) full time position
Job Description Office Operation Manager (OOM) for a Allentown, PA promotional product manufacturing company.
Do you have the self-assurance and confidence to drive purposely toward results while constantly problem-solving and engaging the commitment of others? Is your leadership style firm and goal-oriented, yet able to motivate, train, and engage others in an enthusiastic way? Do you set high standards of achievement, and place an emphasis on results and effective systems that achieve results? Can you learn quickly and thoroughly while continually recognizing and adapting to changing conditions?
For the versatile, experienced leader who answers "yes" to all of these questions, this is the opportunity for you. You will be accountable for all aspects of growing and managing an established office staff of a leading mid-sized manufacturing firm in the promotional product space based in Brooklyn NY. You will report directly to and work closely with the CEO of this award winning company. The core products of the company have always been vinyl manufactured items but recently the company has branched out to other promotional products as it made a recent acquisition and has started importing more from China.
The CEO has a ravenous appetite to be the best in class vis-a-via service and employee satisfaction and desires to be disruptive in the industry by offering best in class services. This position requires little or no travel.
This is a unique opportunity to scale a proven, winning promotional products company to a position of dominance within a stable, clearly-defined prospect base. You will be measured against performance in the following areas:
• Leadership Conceiving, defining and communicating a clear vision to align the practice around broader corporate goals; creating positive motivational energy while driving towards priority and results.
• Customer Service Management Recruiting, managing, and developing a professional team of customer service representatives; defining and promoting best practices methodology for services delivery to exceed customer expectations.
• Order Entry Management Recruiting, managing, and developing a professional team of order entry representatives; defining and promoting best practices methodology predicated on speed to achieve better, faster, quicker and smarter outcomes.
• Product and Resource Training Management Creating a documented framework of training for our product and services offerings; Developing ease of use training modules for our proprietary and non-proprietary systems.
• Operations Management Stewarding a budget, insuring deliverables across the team, and providing proactive, insightful communications with all stakeholders, and the company leadership team. Position requires measurements of customer satisfaction (NPS), employee engagement and developing consistent meeting rhythms with team and direct reports.
Your ability to perform and deliver will be rewarded with a generous compensation plan and outstanding benefits package.
The successful candidate for this position will have a minimum of ten years' progressive experience and demonstrated success in the areas of practice management, engagement management, account management, product management, business development, customer service management, order entry, and team leadership. The successful candidate will also be able to learn quickly, adapt to change, communicate and delegate effectively, forecast accurately and provide thought leadership.
A passion for learning and growth are essential. Knowledge of the promotional product business including business issues, companies and people, are desirable.
If you have what it takes to contribute to this winning team, contact us at the link above or below.
We look forward to meeting you.
About Royal Industries - N Plymouth Street, Allentown Royal is a leading manufacturer of printed promotional products. We have been in business over 50 years and have over 150 production and office employees in Brooklyn NY. You may see our line by going to this URL www.royalindustries.com . We are now opening our 2nd facility in Allentown PA and are excited that you are visiting this site as we start staffing up our second location. . We will have many positions available in Allentown, from Management and office personnel to factory and warehouse employees. . We look forward to hearing from you and thank you for visiting our site.