Looking to grow our team by adding a motivated CNC Machinist to program, set-up, run low volume, machined component, die, & prototype work independently. Will run Hurco or Hass machining cells, GibbsCAM software
Willing to train individuals in set-up and programming, but must have some experience operating CNC's from either work history or vocational coursework.
• Maintain proper housekeeping and safety standards
• Program & set-up machining centers independently (GibbsCam)
• Make program edits/troubleshoot to adjust offsets, staging, depth, diameter, and to touch of tools as necessary
• Change out tooling as needed
• Machine maintenance/monitoring as needed
• Complete all inspections & inspection paperwork as required
• Previous experience operating/setting up VMC's preferred but not required - will train individuals willing to learn
• Previous experience running HAAS/Hurco's a plus
• Basic blueprint reading/interpretation skills
• Strong computer/technology aptitude
• Strong mechanical inclination, math skills, analytical/problem solving abilities
WISCONSIN METAL PARTS, INC. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is the policy of Wisconsin Metal Parts, Inc. that all personnel actions are conducted in a manner that provides equal opportunity to all employees and prospective employees. Every effort is taken to ensure that employees and prospective employees are treated fairly and their civil rights protected.
Wisconsin Metal Parts, Inc. is an industry leader in manufacturing solutions. We offer Prototype and Production services of producing metal stampings and machined components. We design and build metal stamping dies and inspection gages and fixtures. We provide metal stampings and machined components in quantities from 1 piece to millions of pieces.
WMPI is an honest, trustworthy and ethical company. We keep business simple and just honor the "Golden Rule". We realize our people are what make us successful and we appreciate them, treat them with respect, make their job fun and reward them for their performance.
Incomplete or partially completed applications will not be considered.