Looking to grow our 2nd shift team; Industry leading benefits, culture, & growth opportunities!
Previous experience in operating Fiber or CO2 lasers, brake press equipment, and other sheet metal fab experience preferred; but individuals with other CNC manufacturing background are encouraged to apply-we are willing to train people who are dedicated and willing to learn.
• Start up & monitor operation of Fiber lasers
• Troubleshoot & make minor adjustments as needed to programs, and equipment other settings in order to improve cut/form quality or increase process efficiencies
• Review/read blueprints to verify material, critical features & any part specific details
• Perform FAIR & in-process inspections as required by customer
• Examine completed parts for defects/flaws-notify set-up operator or team leader
• De-burr finished parts as required
• Count finished parts to verify order/run requirements are met
• Stack/palletize parts for transfer to brake press cell
• Pack/palletize parts for transfer to shipping
• Create/fill out accurate routing tags & material transaction sheets as necessary
• Assist in other fabrication production cells as necessary/determined by workload
WISCONSIN METAL PARTS, INC. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is the policy of Wisconsin Metal Parts, Inc. that all personnel actions are conducted in a manner that provides equal opportunity to all employees and prospective employees. Every effort is taken to ensure that employees and prospective employees are treated fairly and their civil rights protected.
Wisconsin Metal Parts, Inc. is an industry leader in manufacturing solutions. We offer Prototype and Production services of producing metal stampings and machined components. We design and build metal stamping dies and inspection gages and fixtures. We provide metal stampings and machined components in quantities from 1 piece to millions of pieces.
WMPI is an honest, trustworthy and ethical company. We keep business simple and just honor the "Golden Rule". We realize our people are what make us successful and we appreciate them, treat them with respect, make their job fun and reward them for their performance.
Incomplete or partially completed applications will not be considered.