Flexible hours, great insurance & other benefits, even air conditioning in the weld cells! $19-$25 DOE
• Maintain proper housekeeping and safety standards.
• Safe operation of all machinery, tools, equipment
• Review job folders to verify customer requirements, procedure, and specifications to plan layout, assembly, and welding operations ahead of time
• Read part prints, identify features/symbols, interpret tolerance
• Communicate effectively with team leader and other employees to identify potential issues
• Setup and operate welding equipment according to job requirements/constraints
• Weld comfortably with a wide variety of metals and identify problems
• Perform welding set-ups/assemblies
• Monitor fitting, burning to avoid overheating, distortion, shrinking/expanding parts
• Examine parts for defects, conformance
• Perform visual and measured inspections as required by job
• Perform finishing operations and repairs as necessary
• Applicants with previous experience as a fitter welder as primary occupation, in a job shop environment, will be considered first
• Welding certificate or coursework preferred but not necessary with on the job experience
• Skilled in reading and interpreting blueprints, and welding symbols to tolerance
• Skilled/comfortable in using reading and using hand measurement tools: mics, calipers, gauges, and templates
• Detail orientated
WISCONSIN METAL PARTS, INC. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is the policy of Wisconsin Metal Parts, Inc. that all personnel actions are conducted in a manner that provides equal opportunity to all employees and prospective employees. Every effort is taken to ensure that employees and prospective employees are treated fairly and their civil rights protected.
Wisconsin Metal Parts, Inc. is an industry leader in manufacturing solutions. We offer Prototype and Production services of producing metal stampings and machined components. We design and build metal stamping dies and inspection gages and fixtures. We provide metal stampings and machined components in quantities from 1 piece to millions of pieces.
WMPI is an honest, trustworthy and ethical company. We keep business simple and just honor the "Golden Rule". We realize our people are what make us successful and we appreciate them, treat them with respect, make their job fun and reward them for their performance.
Incomplete or partially completed applications will not be considered.