Looking to add an inspection technician to our growing team!
This is an entry level trainee position, & will be a good fit for someone making a career change or looking to make a change from working on the shop floor into a position in quality.
Will be trained to support succeeding in a full time, permanent position with the following responsibilities:
• Calibration processes & system maintenance for shop inspection equipment
• Use of standard & bench inspection/quality equipment for hands on inspection of parts:
-Caliper (digital & dial)
-CMM (manual / programmable)
• Prepare first-article, in-process, final, & any other required inspection paperwork
• Reviewing & ballooning part prints for any of the 5 manufacturing divisions
• Communication process for non-conformance
• Assist in completing Corrective Actions & investigations for out of spec parts
• Assist in completing portions of PPAP as needed
• Assist in reviewing rework jobs
• Clean, calibrate, validate, and maintain inspection equipment
• Previous experience or education in manufacturing preferred but not required
• Strong computer comfort & excel proficiency
• High detail orientation & independent work ability
• Strong proficiency in math, problem sensitivity, & critical thinking
• Ability to communicate information proactively & effectively
WISCONSIN METAL PARTS, INC. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is the policy of Wisconsin Metal Parts, Inc. that all personnel actions are conducted in a manner that provides equal opportunity to all employees and prospective employees. Every effort is taken to ensure that employees and prospective employees are treated fairly and their civil rights protected.
Wisconsin Metal Parts, Inc. is an industry leader in manufacturing solutions. We offer Prototype and Production services of producing metal stampings and machined components. We design and build metal stamping dies and inspection gages and fixtures. We provide metal stampings and machined components in quantities from 1 piece to millions of pieces.
WMPI is an honest, trustworthy and ethical company. We keep business simple and just honor the "Golden Rule". We realize our people are what make us successful and we appreciate them, treat them with respect, make their job fun and reward them for their performance.
Incomplete or partially completed applications will not be considered.