Looking for a material handler/staging tech to join the team to support the manufacturing team & increased work flow!
• Safe, efficient operation of forklift in confined & high employee traffic spaces
• Loading/unloading of raw sheet metal material
• Assist in preparing & transferring work to next production cell
• Reviewing daily production requirements, & assist in locating, identifying, transporting material on production floor, between work cells for effective job staging
• Communication of any concern with material damage or job preparedness for shipment related issues to management
• Other general tasks as assigned: may/can involve hands-on assembly/production work as needed
• Clear, daily communication within department and all co-workers
• Assist in making local deliveries as they occur & last minute as needed
• Must have previous experience driving forklift and be comfortable, & be consistently safe/proficient in operating forklifts or other shipping/receiving equipment
• Previous experience in a material handling, staging, or shipping/receiving related position required
• Previous experience in a manufacturing role preferred but not required
• High school diploma or equivalent
WISCONSIN METAL PARTS, INC. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is the policy of Wisconsin Metal Parts, Inc. that all personnel actions are conducted in a manner that provides equal opportunity to all employees and prospective employees. Every effort is taken to ensure that employees and prospective employees are treated fairly and their civil rights protected.
Wisconsin Metal Parts, Inc. is an industry leader in manufacturing solutions. We offer Prototype and Production services of producing metal stampings and machined components. We design and build metal stamping dies and inspection gages and fixtures. We provide metal stampings and machined components in quantities from 1 piece to millions of pieces.
WMPI is an honest, trustworthy and ethical company. We keep business simple and just honor the "Golden Rule". We realize our people are what make us successful and we appreciate them, treat them with respect, make their job fun and reward them for their performance.
Incomplete or partially completed applications will not be considered.