Looking for an punch press operator to join our fabrication team! Previous experience in operating punch press or turret presses, preferred but not required-willing to train those with other metals manufacturing background.
• Review punch press jobs to verify requirements, plan for job, & evaluate run time
• Review all part prints, interpret tolerance/critical features
• Analyze best sheet utilization, & punch tool requirements/sequence of operations-review job completion practicality with department leads as needed
• Programming - Create all punch press programs in TRUMPH software for operators on all shifts
• Check completed programming through simulations or tests
• Trouble shoot as necessary
• Review/modify existing programs to increase job efficiency, set-up/operating time, identify improvements in sequence of operations
• Monitor programming and inspect completed parts to ensure parts meet print, template, model, sample specifications
• Operate, load, troubleshoot Trumph Punch equipment & assist in training operators on all shifts to ensure accuracy & to meet customer due dates
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Previous experience in operating or programming for punch presses, lasers, or turret presses preferred.
• Able to read and interpret prints tolerance independently
• Highly detail orientated
• Comfortable making decisions and problem solving independently
• Able to use and read mics, calipers, gauges, and templates
WISCONSIN METAL PARTS, INC. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is the policy of Wisconsin Metal Parts, Inc. that all personnel actions are conducted in a manner that provides equal opportunity to all employees and prospective employees. Every effort is taken to ensure that employees and prospective employees are treated fairly and their civil rights protected.
Wisconsin Metal Parts, Inc. is an industry leader in manufacturing solutions. We offer Prototype and Production services of producing metal stampings and machined components. We design and build metal stamping dies and inspection gages and fixtures. We provide metal stampings and machined components in quantities from 1 piece to millions of pieces.
WMPI is an honest, trustworthy and ethical company. We keep business simple and just honor the "Golden Rule". We realize our people are what make us successful and we appreciate them, treat them with respect, make their job fun and reward them for their performance.
Incomplete or partially completed applications will not be considered.