Rehab Administrative Assistant/Processing Specialist is an assistant to a High Volume, High Producing Assistive Technology Professionals; (ATP) / Salesmen which include any and all administrative task for the Salesmen including but not limited to answering incoming calls, customer service, working with client files, insurance authorizations, scheduling; building strong relationships with Therapists and Physicians, constant communication internally & externally; multi tasking and detailed oriented with a strong sense of urgency with each and every duty.
• Provides day-to-day administrative support including calendar management, meeting organization, project management and special assignments as needed
• Responds in a timely and professional manner to incoming/outgoing communications
• Appropriately allocates level of importance for requests and determines when to involve Salesman.
• Optimizes efficiency of the office by utilizing and recommending appropriate technology resources and tools allowing the Salesman to focus and appropriately balance work and family commitments
• Proofreads and edits correspondence, prepares packets to ensure professionalism is portrayed.
• Plans, participates, takes detailed notes and interacts as appropriate during meetings, trainings, and day to day assignments.
• Exercises discretion and independent judgment with regard to all activities and projects
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
• Sense of Urgency with all assignments
• Detailed Oriented
• Multi-Tasking a norm
• Communicates professionally and effectively both verbally and in written communications
• Effective prioritization, organization & time management skills
• Comfortable with giving and receiving honest feedback and sharing opinions in a respectful manner -- challenges when appropriate
• Strong business acumen, experience with market research, financial data analysis and report preparation and presentation skills
• Collaborative - comfortable in moving from various stages of the creative process (i.e. conception, research, editing) with ease
• Self-motivated and driven -- often works independently and exercises judgment with limited supervision or direction
• Proficient with Internet, All MS Office applications, & Office Equipment.
• Builds and maintains a mutually comfortable and communicative working relationship with the Salesman, Co Workers, Clients, Referral Sources, Therapist, and Physicians.
High School or Equivalent
Phone Etiquette and customer relation skills
Medical Terminology knowledge
American Seating and Mobility is one of the Pacific Northwest's highest ranking mobility and rehab equipment supplier for people with limited mobility. Our company philosophy is to conduct our business with the highest ethical standards while sustaining our reputation and striving always to do the right thing and earn the trust of customers. Changing lives and giving back independence is our number one concern.