Job Description Approved Staffing Services LLC With over 10 years of expertise specializing in Light Industrial and Skilled Labor staffing, we strive to consistently deliver that “perfect match” between our clients and our candidates.
Based in the City of West Covina , the Service Coordinator is responsible for the execution of unparalleled customer service to our Three C’s: Customers, Contingent employees, and Coworkers. We are looking for Leaders; the individuals who will drive our company forward. This position will be responsible for handling contingent employee and customer relations, building a steady pipeline of ready-to-work employees and contributing to continuous business growth.
Hourly: $13-16 DOE
Ideal Traits for Success:
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Bilingual English/Spanish preferred.
· Accountability, Focus, Poise and Professionalism
· Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and remain positive and energetic.
· Superior organizational skills
· Effective problem solving- ability with the capacity for critical thinking.
· Time management (with the capability for prioritization and multi-tasking) in consistently changing environments.
· Strong sense of urgency and quality of work is required.
· Ability to conduct interviews in a professional manner
· Flexibility to accommodate varying client and branch schedules.
Role and Responsibilities:
Core functions of a Approved Staffing Service Coordinator include but are not limited to:
1. Build and maintain a solid pipeline of contingent employees that are eligible to be assigned.
· Source and acquire candidates for temporary, long term temp and temp to hire positions through various avenues. Conducting in-person interviews and qualify individuals of various experience levels within Light Industrial environments.
· Utilize all industry tools and available resources to secure top-tier talent.
· Participate in hiring events, job fairs and advertise locally to attract talent.
· Responsible for screening, hiring, on-boarding, placing, training and guiding contingent employees. Carefully selecting ideal positions and matching with candidate’s skill sets.
· Conduct job calls, track availability, coordinate placements, fill employees on assignment, and document any assignment or employee status changes.
· Ensuring that employees meet all safety expectations and requirements.
· Cultivate employee morale by engaging in follow- up with assigned employees and encouraging open door communication.
· Attending to employee concerns, complaints, grievances, or work-related incidents or injuries by reporting and communicating to the appropriate channels.
· Serve as the liaison between our customers and our contingent employees.
· Contribute towards the culture, goals, and financial success of the branch.
· Maintaining a professional and inviting work environment.
· Uphold and abide by business practices, rules and guidelines in accordance with company policy and all federal and state laws.
· Ensure that client requirements and staffing needs are met while delivering speedy and excellent customer service.
· Create solution-based methods in order to achieve goals, maximize efficiency, and enhance productivity.
· Track branch metrics and performance while identifying areas of improvement. Assessing turnover, fill ratios, sales, branch revenue, client base and retention, controllable overhead costs, workers comp, and overall customer satisfaction.
· Build excellent rapport with customers and ensure retention of existing business by having a thorough understanding of client needs and expectations.
· A minimum of 1 years in staffing industry or related role
· Valid driver’s license
Job Type: Full-time
recruiting: 1 year (Preferred) Job Type: Full-time