We are a manufacturing company in the Brighton/South Lyon area that is looking for a dedicated, full-time person to join our maintenance department. The industrial maintenance technician position would be responsible for performing various duties to install, troubleshoot, repair and maintain production and facility equipment according to safety standards. Job responsibilities will include but not limited to:
• Perform mechanic skills including, but not limited to, mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic, troubleshooting and repair of production machines.
• Perform highly diversified duties to install and maintain production machines and the plant facility.
• Provide emergency/unscheduled repairs of production equipment during production time.
• Perform regular preventive maintenance on machines, equipment and plant facilities.
• Perform simple fabrication duties and responsibilities: mcg welding, torch cutting.
• Diagnose problems, replace or repair parts, test and make adjustments.
• Comply with safety regulations and maintain clean and orderly work areas.
• Read and interpret equipment manuals and work orders to perform required maintenance and service.
• Two to five years of manufacturing maintenance experience is required.
• Strong knowledge of hydraulic, pneumatic, mechanical and industrial skills is required.
• Must have good understanding of fundamentals of electrical.
• Must be able to use basic hand tools and specialized tools as appropriate.
• Some PLC experience is preferred but not required.
• Strong work ethic and dependability.
Physical Demands The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. This position is very active and requires standing, walking, bending, and kneeling all day. The employee must frequently lift and/or move items up to 50 pounds.
• Maintenance: 2 years (Required)
• High school or equivalent (Required)
Aspen Technologies, Inc. was founded in 2003 to develop, manufacture and assemble specialized polyurethane foam products for the Automotive Industry, as well as Heavy Truck & Sport/Recreation markets. Aspen is also focused on other emerging markets/industries. Our Management staff has pioneered many innovative foam applications for instrument panels, door systems, overhead systems, acoustical and many other interior and exterior applications.
Aspen Technologies, Inc. also specializes in assembly operations. We utilize the latest technologies and lean manufacturing processes to develop assembly operations that are cost effective and ergonomically efficient.
Aspen Technologies, Inc. is proud of its employee relations. Next to our customers, our employees are the most important part of Aspen. The owners and management team truly understands how important the team members are. With our associates knowledge and expertise Aspen can continue to improve its products, service and quality.
Aspen’s knowledge and manufacturing expertise in producing foam products allows us to manufacture, assemble and deliver quality products that exceed our customers expectations at a competitive cost. Our extensive technical manufacturing background allows us to aid our customers in cost efficient innovative quality designs. We are proud to provide the highest quality parts in prototype and production quantities - on time, every time.
*Please Complete All Areas of Our Application, For Consideration. Thank you