We are accepting applications for Security Officers at a premier Gwinnett county office high-rise building. This position includes front desk / lobby responsibilities with high levels of interaction with guests and tenants, varying patrol responsibilities, report writing, and attention to details is important for these positions..
Previous security, law enforcement, or military and customer service experience is helpful for these positions. Applicants should have a clean driving record and criminal history to be considered.
Some requirements are:
* The normal schedule for these positions are 6:30 am - 2 pm or 2 to 9 pm shifts Monday - Friday.
* Must own your own reliable transportation that is in good working order and dependable.
* High school diploma or equivalent required.
* Be at least 21 years of age.
* As a condition of employment, applicant must successfully complete a background investigation and a post-offer/pre-employment drug screen.
* Must have strong verbal and written communication skills along with basic computer skills. Applicants should be well spoken and comfortable working in a high visibility environment.
* Must be able to stand and walk for periods of time.
*Must have clean 3 year MVR
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $12.00 / hour
Normal Schedule (may vary based on client needs): 6:30 am - 2 pm or 2 to 9 pm shifts Monday - Friday
AT Security (@Security) was formed so companies would have the ability to select a strong local security provider that can "Create Security Solutions" to meet their needs. Our goal is to create a strategic partnership that both meets and exceeds our clients' expectations. By Creating Security Solutions, our clients will be able to maximize their security dollars.
The @Security Company Operating Philosophy has three important elements. In most cases our Security Personnel are the first and last point of contact for anyone entering and exiting your property. That interaction time is usually less than 60 seconds, this is a critical time. Our Philosophy and Training allows our customers to know that we understand the importance of Security Training and Customer Service. They both go hand in hand.
Company Operating Philosophy
"Perception Is Reality"
“You never get a second chance to make a first impression”
"Failing to prepare, is preparing to fail”
We know that our employees set the perception others have about our company. We believe that selecting the right person, and matching the employee to the job that best fits them, greatly increases our employee's likelihood of being successful and increases the satisfaction of our clients.