The Company: Tunnell Companies, LP is a successful Real Estate Management Company in Long Neck, Delaware responsible for the development, construction and maintenance of multiple resort/full-time residential communities. The Company manages six separate Pot-Nets communities in addition to the Baywood Greens Golf Course Community. Tunnell Companies has been in continuous operation and growing since 1962.
Position: Administrative Assistant
Accountability: Director of Administrative Services
Hours: 40 hours per week, Monday through Friday, from 8:00am to 4:30pm; may occasionally be required to work Saturdays, Sundays, or on certain Holidays in support of pre-scheduled events.
This position directly supports the Director of Administrative Services, with additional support provided to the Executive Director and 2 business owners. The is a fast-paced position which entails various duties supporting the management team and being an occasional backup for the Front Desk/Customer Service Team. This position is part of an administrative team that works closely with each other, so the candidate must be a team player and willing to help in different areas of the business when the need arises.
• Provide administrative support to Director of Administrative Services, Executive Director & business owners.
• Prepare letters to residents using templates and database mail merge and Microsoft word mail merge.
• Prepare written internal and external correspondence and memos using email and/or Microsoft Word.
• Perform filing and information look-ups in both paper & electronic filing systems.
• Prepare electronic court filing documents.
• Process listings packets and correspondence for pending home sales.
• Perform research and report preparation as directed.
• Receive customer inquiries, by telephone and walk-in, and make every attempt to resolve and satisfy residents.
• Forward customer inquiries to other staff members as necessary.
• Receive customer payments.
• Be able to speak knowledgeably about our communities, homes for sale, and the benefits of being a Pot-Nets or Baywood Homeowner
• Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, especially Word & Excel. A proficiency test will be a part of the interview process.
• Must have a working knowledge of document production using mail merge functions within Microsoft Office.
• Good writing skills, with ability to proofread and constructively improve written documents.
• Ability to type at least 45 words per minute.
• Exceptional organizational skills and ability to handle multiple tasks in a dynamic environment.
• Ability to independently prioritize tasks based upon the needs of the business.
• Strong team member, with excellent customer service skills.
Tunnell Companies, LP is a successful Real Estate Management Company in Long Neck, Delaware responsible for the development, construction and maintenance of multiple resort/full-time residential communities. The Company manages six separate Pot-Nets communities in addition to the Baywood Greens Golf Course Community. Tunnell Companies has been in continuous operation and growing since 1962.
Tunnell Companies is a drug free workplace and all candidates will be required to pass a pre-employment drug screening.