Position Summary: Greet guests as they arrive in a warm, friendly manner. Seat and present clean menus to guests in a friendly, professional and quick manner.
Major Responsibilities: Primary duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Greets and seats guests, presents menus to guests
- All guests must be treated in a manner to ensure their complete satisfaction. Always strive to exceed our guests’ expectations.
- Take names on a waiting list.
- Run the floor plan board (OpenTable)
- Observes tables and keep track of clean, dirty and occupied tables.
- Takes guest information and quotes wait to guests accurately when tables are not immediately available.
- Cleans, organizes and stocks menus at host area.
- Answers phone and answers questions concerning the menu and restaurant.
- Interacts with guests in and as they leave the restaurant to ensure positive dining experience.
- Other duties as directed.
Candidates must have:
- Flexible availability
- Weekends, evenings and holidays required
- Must work well with others
- Prior fine dining experience a plus
Pre-employment drug screen required.
About Tunnell Companies - Baywood Greens and Pot-Nets Communities
Tunnell Companies is a drug free workplace and all candidates will be required to pass a pre-employment drug screen.
View all job openings for Tunnell Companies - Baywood Greens and Pot-Nets Communities