Bittersweet Farms is a world renowned leader in serving individuals with autism. We are currently seeking a part-time or full-time Recruitment Intern to oversee the recruitment and onboarding process at our Whitehouse, OH location. This is a temporary, paid position, lasting from September – December 31st.
Candidates should possess high energy with a sense of urgency in responding to organizational needs. Also, this position requires exceptional interpersonal, organization and phone skills. Qualified candidates must have excellent computer skills, including the use of Word, Excel, Outlook, social media platforms, and prior HRIS, Training Management System (TMS) or Learning Management System (LMS) experience is a plus. Must be currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s program; preferably majoring in Human Resources.
Duties will include:
• Coordinate the internal job posting process
• Conduct outside recruitment of qualified candidates to fill all non-exempt positions
• Place recruitment ads on social media platforms and job boards, conduct preliminary phone interviews, and schedule interviews with hiring managers
• Analyze recruitment data for trends and patterns
• Assist in new hire onboarding and orientation
• Data entry and tracking of employee training requirements
Hours are flexible between the hours of 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m., Monday- Friday.
Help us redefine what is possible with Autism. Bittersweet, Inc. is a non-profit organization that provides residential, vocational, and recreational services to individuals with autism in a farmstead setting. For the past 34 years, we have found that a farm setting offers rich, varied, and abundant opportunities for self-paced, distraction-free activities that are perceived as immediately meaningful by our participants.
We are seeking full-time and part-time employees to help enrich lives and make a difference. Our employees positively impact the lives of individuals with disabilities through teaching, mentoring, and partnering in meaningful activities and positive social interactions.