Cherokee County Health and Rehab is seeking a Full Time Experienced Dietary Cook.
5am - 1:30pm. Must be able to work some weekends and holidays!
MUST have experience in a Long Term Care facility.
Dietary Cook job duties include, but not limited to:
- Supervision of other dietary staff members
- Preparation of daily meals for residents and employees
- Ensure all meals are in compliance with residents diets
- Order food and supplies
- Maintain dietary area and equipment to ensure they are working properly and sanitized
Full Time employees will be eligible for many benefits such as:
- Health Insurance with BCBS of AL
- Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, Accident, Cancer and other elective insurances
- 7 paid holidays including your birthday
- Accrued PTO time
- Discounted onsite daycare for children of employees
... and many other great incentives!
Cherokee County Health and Rehabilitation Center (CCHRC) has served Cherokee County and surrounding areas since 1960. We offer a 185 skilled-bed nursing home, facility dedicated to providing quality long-term care, dementia and rehabilitative services and health care education to our residents and the citizens of Cherokee County. Located near Weiss Lake, in the heart of Cherokee County, CCHRC has well-trained, caring and dedicated staff with resident care being our top priority.