Cherokee County Health and Rehab is a 185 bed skilled nursing facility. We are seeking motivated full time Licensed Practical Nurses who have a passion for the geriatric field.
- 7pm - 7:30am - Rotate every other weekend off and be willing to work occasional holidays.
- Rate of pay based on years of experience
- $2/hr shift diff added on to pay
As an LPN, you will support the Registered Nurse and Physician in the provision of resident care.
Job duties will include (but not limited to) full resident care, dispensing medications, documentation, collection of on-going resident response to care, admission and discharge planning, and resident/family interaction and education.
The LPN works in close collaboration with the RN or a licensed physician as well as the Care Plan Team to evaluate the resident’s plan of care and progress toward goal attainment.
As a full time LPN you will be offered many benefits such as:
- Immediate Health Insurance Coverage with BCBS of AL
- Dental, Vision, Disability, Accident, Cancer and Life Insurance (after your 120 day orientation period)
- 7 Paid Holidays (including your birthday)
- Accrued PTO time
- Discounted on site daycare for employee's children
- .... and many other great benefits!
Cherokee County Health and Rehabilitation Center (CCHRC) has served Cherokee County and surrounding areas since 1960. We offer a 185 skilled-bed nursing home, facility dedicated to providing quality long-term care, dementia and rehabilitative services and health care education to our residents and the citizens of Cherokee County. Located near Weiss Lake, in the heart of Cherokee County, CCHRC has well-trained, caring and dedicated staff with resident care being our top priority.