Cinnabon at Lynnhaven Mall is now hiring!
The Team Member position performs a variety of duties relating to QSR (Quick Service Restaurants) restaurant-style service including greeting and serving customers, hot food preparation, maintaining sanitation standards, and light paperwork. Responsible customer service is a major component of this position.
Tasks and Competencies:
- Checks supplies in counter area and restocks items to ensure a sufficient supply throughout the shift.
- Maintains cleanliness and sanitation of the front-of-the-house including all tables, floors, windows, and beverage station, etc.
- Greets customers and takes their orders.
- Complies with all portion sizes, quality standards, company policies & procedures.
- Collects cash or charges payment from guest. Makes change for cash transaction, verifies identification for checks and prepares charge vouchers for credit card purchases.
- Completes cold & hot food preparation assignments neatly, accurately, and in a timely fashion.
- Maintains proper food handling, safety and sanitation standards while preparing food, serving food and clean-up.
- Keeps display equipment clean and free of debris during meal service as assigned.
- Exhibits a cheerful and helpful manner when dealing with customers.
- Experience: Demonstrated ability to understand and implement written and verbal instruction.
- Physical: Must be physically able to work your station, including operating a computerized cash register. Position requires bending, standing, and walking the majority of workday. Cleaning duties such as wiping tables and small equipment, sweeping and refilling of stock.
- Must be at least 16 years of age. 17 is recommended due to type of equipment used.
A standard Cinnabon job application must be filled out and returned via email. If you wish to drop off a completed application in-person to the Cinnabon kiosk, please inform me via email.