Executes marketing programs including; core digital efforts (i.e. search, display, social and re-targeting), as well as social media and email marketing campaigns, from program initiation through analytics and optimization. Sees marketing programs from concept development through program execution and follows up on performance drives and optimization opportunities. Provides a range of marketing, analysis, project management and communications services throughout the organization.
• Executes marketing programs from concept creation to program implementation to measurement and analysis, across primary digital, social and email channels
• Manages agency to ensure campaigns are delivered on time and on budget and produce desired results
• Manages email marketing campaigns throughout the customer life cycle to develop relationship and drive conversion and retention
• Owns all social media efforts; determines appropriate social channel mix and maximizes brand presence and customer relationships via social
• Develops test strategies, analyzes results and recommends ways to optimize performance; summarizes and reports learnings to organization
• Scrutinizes trends and results to create and document best practices; gather learnings from external sources as well
• Serves as project manager for all internal marketing/communications projects, including cross-functional coordination and verification of information accuracy with key internal stakeholders
Additional responsibilities include:
- Designs and manages communications projects for ongoing maintenance and design upgrades for organization’s websites and Intranet
- Assists in development and coordination of event planning, as needed, in support of PR activities and programs; Maintains historical records for advertising, public relations and communications programs
- Assists in producing communication materials that support the following functions: Marketing & Sales, Professional Relations, Project Management, Human Resources, Finance and general/Corporate Communications, as well as subsidiary entities. Materials may include, but are not limited to; white papers, email marketing campaigns, digital ads, social media content, brochures, annual reports, benefit literature, print and electronic materials for various audiences
- Works closely with Project Management Office to oversee design and develop key corporate initiatives and coordinate communication needs for these corporate projects
- Assists in educational outreach efforts in support of corporate dental health initiatives
- Provides general proofreading, writing and marketing communications support across the organization, as needed
- Updates and maintains creative asset library
- Coordinates foreign language translation of sales collateral materials, as needed
- Provides direction to and coordination of outside vendors, as needed
- Tracks invoices and assists with information needed for budget management
- Provides support to Director of Corporate Communications and Chief Marketing Officer for special projects and programs, as needed
• Other duties as assigned
• Bachelor’s degree required
• 3-5 years of experience in a fast-paced marketing communications environment, preferably in consumer marketing or health care field
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office and Excel required
• Basic graphic design skills and experience with Adobe Creative Suite a plus
• A positive attitude, strong sense of teamwork, natural curiosity and a desire to work in a fast-paced atmosphere of growth and learning are critical
• Ability to work well under pressure and on deadline
Delta Dental of Rhode Island is the state’s leading dental insurer, administering dental benefits for nearly 613,000 members. Headquartered in Providence, we remain a symbol of strength and stability in the local dental insurance arena.
Our strength is evidenced by the fact that 96% of our customers said they were satisfied or very satisfied with our overall performance last year. And, 98% said they were satisfied with the quality of their treatment.
For more than 50 years, Delta Dental has provided affordable dental insurance to employers, individuals and families across the country. As the nation’s largest, most experienced dental benefits carrier, Delta Dental serves more than 73 million Americans with dental coverage. Delta Dental provides dental coverage to more than 139,000 groups nationwide.