Job Description Position Description Position Description Tasting Room Attendant
SUMMARY OF JOB PURPOSE AND FUNCTION
The Tasting Room Attendant drives the flow of customers, educates customers on our products, in a happy, welcoming, friendly and efficient manner. The Tasting Room Attendant will strive to create a fun and unique tasting experience for each customer that will influence customers to return and refer their friends and family.
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASKS
• Be passionate about spirits! (What you don't know about spirits, we will teach you.)
• Manage and stock store inventories.
• Collaborate in a team environment,
• Process customer transactions through Point of Sale (POS) software.
• Maintain and balance the cash till.
• Provide professional, efficient and exceptional service at all times.
• Educate customers about our extensive product line.
• Promote our distillery, the fastest growing in the Northwest.
EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION AND/OR TRAINING
• High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
• Must be at least 21 years old to perform duties.
• Prior customer service experienced preferred.
• Have a valid OLCC permit or obtain one within 30 days of employment.
If this fits you, please email your resume to contact information
About Eastside Distilling.com Eastside Distilling Has Been Producing High Quality Hand-Crafted Spirits On Southeast Portland’s Distillery Row Since 2008.
Artistry meets chemistry in our award-winning lineup of small batch bourbons, American whiskey, flavored whiskeys, potato vodka – gluten-free, naturally flavored rums, and seasonal holiday liqueurs.