To function under the supervision of your District Manager and the owner of Estep & Company Inc. The manager is required to supervise all personnel who are assigned to your store within the guidelines, philosophies, and objectives of the company. In order to promote its growth, profitability and success with respect to the following areas: self, customer, community and company employees. The manager will ensure that compliance is met with all federal, state and local laws and ethical business practices.
The manager must possess at least a high school diploma or GED with a minimum of two years’ experience as a manager or a minimum of a two year degree at a credited college. A manager must be available for nights, weekends and holidays. The manager must be well organized and effectively follow directions. S(H)e must be neat, clean and in full uniform while working in or around the store. S(H)e must be able to work at the location when needed and be responsible for his/her transportation. S(H)e must be honest in his/her dealings with any personnel in the company. S(H)e must have a cell phone where he/she can be reached regularly.
• Must be able to bend and stand for a long period of time.
• Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds.
• Must be able to work a minimum of 45 hours a week, for some managers 50 hours a week.
• Must successfully complete a background check and drug screen.
• Completes and posts staff work schedules and shares with their District Manager in a timely manner.
• Maintains business records. Analyzes business records to increase sales.
• Communications changes of food preparations, formulas, standards, etc. to staff.
• Supports local and national health and food safety codes are maintained and company safety and security policy and money handling are followed.
• Recruits, rewards, and terminates staff as needed.
Estep and Company Inc. began with one small Subway store in 1990 with just six team members. Now we have 43 Subway stores and 20 Five Guys.
We take great pride in our store operations and we want to be the very best in the Subway and Five Guys brand. As a company we are constantly looking to improve our operations in every facet of our business. This takes a huge effort by everyone on our "TEAM". At Estep & Company Inc. we believe that our "TEAM" will be the difference maker in our future growth. We believe that we are not in the food business but we are in the people business.
We feel that we have been very blessed by God in the growth of our company and we want to be able to be a blessing. Whether it is for just a short time or a lifetime we believe that our employees come into our lives for a reason. Estep & Company Inc. wants to be a "history maker" in the Subway and Five Guys brand and in the lives of the "TEAM" that are employed with us.