To function under the supervision of your District Manager and the owner of Estep & Company Inc. The manager is required to supervise all personnel who are assigned to your store within the guidelines, philosophies, and objectives of the company. In order to promote its growth, profitability and success with respect to the following areas: self, customer, community and company employees. The manager will ensure that compliance is met with all federal, state and local laws and ethical business practices.
• Completes and posts staff work schedules and shares with their District Manager in a timely manner.
• Maintains business records. Analyzes business records to increase sales.
• Communications changes of food preparations, formulas, standards, etc. to staff.
• Supports local and national health and food safety codes are maintained and company safety and security policy and money handling are followed.
• Recruits, rewards, and terminates staff as needed.
The manager is responsible for keeping accurate, complete, and timely records. Also in ensuring Federal, State, and Local laws are adhered in the stores at all times. It is the responsibility of the manager to keep records of all infractions with employees and keep accurate documentation of any warnings of such infractions. The manager is responsible for keeping accurate, complete, organized and timely records, including but not limited to:
• All documentation of any warnings
• Inventory Sheets (Weekly/Month End)
• WISR Forms
Estep and Company Inc. began with one small Subway store in 1990 with just six team members. Now we have 43 Subway stores and 20 Five Guys.
We take great pride in our store operations and we want to be the very best in the Subway and Five Guys brand. As a company we are constantly looking to improve our operations in every facet of our business. This takes a huge effort by everyone on our "TEAM". At Estep & Company Inc. we believe that our "TEAM" will be the difference maker in our future growth. We believe that we are not in the food business but we are in the people business.
We feel that we have been very blessed by God in the growth of our company and we want to be able to be a blessing. Whether it is for just a short time or a lifetime we believe that our employees come into our lives for a reason. Estep & Company Inc. wants to be a "history maker" in the Subway and Five Guys brand and in the lives of the "TEAM" that are employed with us.