Service Technician- Restaurant Equipment (HOT and COLD SIDE)
Service My Restaurants (SMR) Service Technicians serve clients in various locations across Indiana. We work on HOT SIDE and COLD SIDE equipment. We are currently looking for technicians in all areas of Indiana. Service Technicians are our go-to people for any problems our customers may have. We have a wide range of clients that require technicians that can handle a wide range of services. We do HVAC, electrical, refrigeration, restaurant equipment repairs, preventative maintenance and equipment installs.
This job includes the following responsibilities:
• Taking regular service calls across your designated region
• Be on-call (paid) some weekends and nights
• Document work completed as well as necessary parts for the job
• Maintaining your service vehicle for efficient use
• Remaining up-to-date and knowledgeable on all aspects of the service industry
• Modern service vehicles
• Tool replacement program
• Uniforms and cell phone stipend provided
• Extensive and continuous training opportunities
• Certification programs
• Unlimited pay based off performance
• Employee medical benefit. Family available as well
• Dental benefits
• Retirement plan and disability insurance
• Seven paid holidays plus paid vacation
• Positive, professional working environment
• Ongoing opportunities for income and career advancement
• 1+ years’ experience as a Commercial or Industrial Service Technician
• CFC/EPA Certification with employment is preferred but not required
• High technical aptitude and willingness to learn
• High Attention to Detail
• Basic computer and cell phone skills
• Ability to work individually and in a team
• Valid IN driver’s license
• Drug Free
• Healthy and capable of lifting a minimum of 75 pounds
Job Type: Full-time
• Service Technician: 1 year (Preferred)
Estep and Company Inc. began with one small Subway store in 1990 with just six team members. Since then, Estep & Company, has merged into the Five Guys Burgers & Fries Restaurant chain, established the Catering Call center for Subway, and manage Service my Restaurants, a maintenance service for other Subway restaurants.
From the very beginning we have always felt that our strength as a company starts and ends with taking care of each and every customer across the counter. Even though customers come to Subway and Five Guys to satisfy their hunger they also have an emotional need they want to fill. When they hand over that $5 bill we need to realize that they are handing us our paycheck and in exchange for that we need to give great customer service. We like to think of our Team Business Leaders as pilots that fly on a mission. All other team members give support to keep the mission going on a day to day basis. Estep & Company Inc. believes that we are not in the food business but we are in the people business.
We take great pride in our store operations and we want to be the very best in the Subway and Five Guys brand. As a company we are constantly looking to improve our operations in every facet of our business. This takes a huge effort by everyone on our "TEAM". At Estep & Company Inc. we believe that our "TEAM" will be the difference maker in our future growth.
We feel that we have been very blessed by God in the growth of our company and we want to be able to be a blessing. Whether it is for just a short time or a lifetime we believe that our employees come into our lives for a reason. Estep & Company Inc. wants to be a "history maker" in the Subway and Five Guys brand and in the lives of the "TEAM" that are employed with us.
George and Stella Estep