• Candidate will handle the day to day accounting for Company and its affiliates including the functions of Accounts Receivable, Collections, Accounts Payable, Fixed Assets, Payroll and Time Tracking.
• Candidate will work closely with Vice President of Finance to perform monthly financial statement closings and prepare periodic compliance reporting required for Sales & Use Tax, Re-employment Tax, 941’s, W-2’s, 1099's, and other similar compliance matters.
• Candidate will help Vice President of Finance make periodic reports of the financial status of Company projects.
• Candidate will assist with the daily administration functions of Human Resources and Benefits Administration.
• Candidate will help prepare proposal drafts including the related initial budgets and payment schedules.
• Candidate will help prepare the Independent Contractor Agreements and will research issues related to International and Multistate Taxation to help ensure Company meets local labor and tax requirements.
1. Minimum BS in Accounting with 3 - 5 years experience
2. Working knowledge of Quickbooks Software and Microsoft Office Suites
3. Exceptional accounting/budgeting skills
4. Excellent written and oral communications skills
5. Excellent organizational skills
6. Strong interpersonal skills, ability to communicate well with all levels of the Company team and with staff at remote locations, ability to build effective working relationships within and outside of the company
7. Candidates must be decisive, accountable, results and process oriented, collaborative, and team oriented
8. Excellent references and academic credentials
9. Must be willing to take a drug test
10. Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
Falcon’s Treehouse, LLC is a drug-free workplace and employment is contingent upon passing a drug screen. We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, childbirth, national origin, age, service member status, marital status, genetic information, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Falcon’s Creative Group delivers innovative, powerful experiences with breakthrough solutions. We build immersive experiences that challenge the limits of reality and fire the imagination. Our passionate, award-winning team of artists, filmmakers, engineers, architects, designs and writers transform everyday reality, every day.