The Animator will work closely with the Animation Team and Creative Leads to create compelling and high quality animations that help achieve the Director’s vision for unique and high-profile 3D animated stereoscopic projects.
• Produce various styles of animations for characters, creatures, cameras, vehicles, props, etc.
• Develop animations in a fast-paced environment with an iterative workflow.
• Identify creative and technical issues and elevate solutions to appropriate team members.
• Interpret feedback and modify animations accordingly.
• Communicate development status and forecasts.
• Meet project deadlines set by production.
• Maintain high security standards for confidential studio assets.
• Professional industry experience preferred.
• Exhibit a wide range of character animation and acting skills including, timing, anticipation, follow-through, squash and stretch, forward and inverse kinematics.
• Solid understanding of the principles of cinematography including camera and lens work.
• Team player with great communication skills and a “can do” attitude.
• Capable of taking direction and willingness to address comments and make changes.
• Willingness to learn new abilities/skills and assist the company in other areas as needed.
• Advanced Maya user with a strong technical mind.
Falcon’s Treehouse, LLC is a drug-free workplace and employment is contingent upon passing a drug screen. We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, childbirth, national origin, age, service member status, marital status, genetic information, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Falcon’s Creative Group delivers innovative, powerful experiences with breakthrough solutions. We build immersive experiences that challenge the limits of reality and fire the imagination. Our passionate, award-winning team of artists, filmmakers, engineers, architects, designs and writers transform everyday reality, every day.