We will need Legal Assistants that have experience in MD/DC courts-
To prepare lawsuits for review by attorney and correspondence.
• Review claims for suit.
• Redact, print and highlight supporting media for the lawsuit.
• Conduct light skip tracing to locate good address for debtors.
• Draft correspondence to the debtor or court for the attorney’s signature.
• Review daily diaries and take the necessary action on each account.
• Review all documents returned from the client for signature on all pages.
• Update files upon receipt of docket instructions.
• Submit media request for additional documentation.
• Assist in responding to emails and status update requests.
• Other duties that may be assigned.
• Fast Learner
• Attention to detail
• Able to work in a team environment and communicate effectively
• Efficient in Adobe, Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
At Glasser and Glasser, P.L.C. we are always looking to add new talented individuals to our team. We seek hardworking individuals from a variety of backgrounds. If you have a passion for delivering outstanding service and a commitment to excellence working for a family oriented environment that strives in compliance and doing the right thing for the right reason, Glasser and Glasser, P.L.C. may be the place for you. Glasser and Glasser offers employees a great team oriented work environment, competitive compensation with benefits package, as well as exceptional growth opportunities.