Honeymoon-a quality manufacturer of corrugated and folding carton packaging, primarily for food service customers, since 1960
Location: Fairfield, Ohio
Job Type: Full-Time, Hourly
Work Hours: Monday through Friday – Business Hours
Summary: Team member partners with the sales organization to serve our customers by efficiently providing information in response to product and service inquires and issues, in a timely manner.
Your Contribution: This position partners with the sales organization to serve our customers by efficiently providing information in response to product and service inquires and issues, in a timely manner.
• Responds promptly to all customer and sales department requests. Requests may be in the form of new orders, order status, pricing requests, quality issues, or shipment errors/returns.
• Sales order entry: including verification of accuracy and providing final confirmation once orders are verified
• Proactively tracks and expedites all orders, including backorders, to ensure that we meet or exceed customer expectations.
• Schedule and provide shipment plans to shipping department.
• Prepares for and attends daily meeting with scheduling, production, and shipping. Communicates any issues from the sales department. Takes notes on any changes to orders and proactively communicates these to customers and the sales department immediately following this meeting.
• Assists in new item creation process, coordinating with Sales Rep, Designer and customer to ensure required approvals and purchase orders have been received prior to confirming to new item runs with the customer.
• Partners with accounting department to maintain customer records by updating account information and filing of account information.
• Works with customers and accounting department to resolve financial issues by compiling and forwarding customer adjustments
• Run and distribute, as required, daily, weekly and monthly sales reports.
• Prepares product or service reports by collecting and analyzing customer information.
• Has a broad understanding of products, procedure, prices, delivery schedules and policies.
• Assist in sample requests from Customers and Sales Reps.
• Attracts potential customers by answering product and service questions; suggesting information about other company products and services that may fulfill their needs.
• Answer and appropriately direct incoming company phone calls
• Contributes to team effort by working seamlessly with multiple departments and locations across the organization.
Desired Characteristics and Requirements: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The characteristics listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Strong customer service, communication and problem solving skills
• Ability to obtain and maintain product and market knowledge
• Basic computer skills and great multi-tasking skills
• Ability to perform information analysis under time constraints while maintaining quality
• 1-3 years of related experience; and/or equivalent experience and education in this or related field.
Physical Requirements: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, climb or balance. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. The employee is frequently required to talk or hear. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, and the ability to adjust focus.
Work Environment: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those a team member encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities have the opportunity to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually low to moderate.
Honeymoon Paper Products has been a quality manufacturer of corrugated and folding carton packaging, primarily for food service customers, since 1960.
Today, Honeymoon Paper Products employs almost 160 employees in Fairfield, Ohio.
Our products include pizza boxes, food trays, food take-home boxes, cake pads, deli and bakery packaging.
Click "Visit Our Website" below to apply on our NEW careers page!