The recruiter position is responsible for interviewing, testing and referring applicants for production, clerical, technical, administrative and management positions throughout the company. This position must possess considerable skill in interviewing techniques, a good knowledge of all clerical and specialized functions in the company, a basic understanding of the company's organizational structure as well as federal and state laws regarding employment practices.
* Builds applicant sources by researching and contacting community services, colleges, employment agencies, recruiters, media, and internet sites; providing organization information, opportunities, and benefits; making presentations; maintaining rapport.
* Evaluates applicants by discussing job requirements and applicant qualifications with managers; interviewing applicants on consistent set of qualifications
* Determines applicant qualifications by interviewing applicants; analyzing responses; verifying references; comparing qualifications to job requirements.
* Coordinates appropriate employment testing.
* Conducts employment verifications.
* Extends verbal and written contingent job offers.
* Coordinates background checks and new-hire drug testing.
* Assists with conducting orientation of new employees.
* Accomplishes human resources and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Honeymoon Paper Products has been a quality manufacturer of corrugated and folding carton packaging, primarily for food service customers, since 1960.
Today, Honeymoon Paper Products employs almost 150 employees in two locations. Our company headquarters location in Fairfield, Ohio produces primarily corrugated packaging and our South Carolina plant produces primarily folding carton packaging.
Our products include pizza boxes, food trays, food take-home boxes, deli and bakery packaging.
Click "Visit Our Website" below to apply on our NEW careers page!