Hunter Automotive Group provides the stability of a family owned company, the opportunity to earn a great income, and the potential to grow your career with our growing company!
We are a family owned and operated business that has proudly served the western North Carolina community since 1940. Employee loyalty is critical to any business and we are proud to have over 150 employees that we consider our family. Many employees have been with us for more than 10 years and several have celebrated over 30 years of service with us! We strive to improve the quality of life for everyone we touch by adhering to our Core Values; Integrity, Never Settle, Strong Work Ethic and Positive Attitude.
We are currently looking for an experienced Service Advisor with prior automotive experience, excellent communication skills and a successful track record of obtaining top CSI scores. Service Advisors receive a competitive draw and have significant earning potential.
• Providing a truly exceptional customer experience from being prepared, the initial greeting to the service delivery.
• Determining vehicle needs based on customer information, a vehicle walk-around and a technician’s multi-point inspection.
• Producing repair orders for customers with full transparency including cost and time estimates.
• Communicating frequently with technicians and parts associates to ensure timely completion of work as well as keeping customers informed of the status.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Previous dealership experience required.
• Strong customer service and interpersonal skills
• Ability to thrive in fast paced environment and goal oriented
• Valid driver’s license
• Reynolds & Reynolds or ERA IGNITE experience a plus.
We offer a competitive benefits package that includes;
• Medical Insurance
• Dental Insurance
• Vision and Life Insurance
• 401(k) with company match
• Paid Holidays and Paid Time Off
• No Sundays!
Hunter Automotive Group is located in Hendersonville, nestled in the majestic Appalachian Mountains near beautiful Asheville, North Carolina. A place of natural beauty, educational excellence and a great area to raise a family.
Why Should You Apply?
• Be a part of a family owned business where you’re a real person!
• Invest time where your career can grow!
• Earn a great income!
Hunter Auto Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Why we do what we do:
Since 1940 Hunter Automotive Group has improved the quality of life of everyone we've touched, by acting with honesty, never settling for less than the best, working until the job is done, and creating a community of possibility!
How we do what we do:
Family owned and operated, our owners are on-site, giving our customers and our employees the peace of mind and experience that comes with being hands-on business owners for more than 76 years! We have achieved customer loyalty with more than 250,000 customers. Our long-term company success is created by our dedicated employee team!
What we do:
Hunter Automotive Group sells new and pre-owned automotive brands you can trust – Subaru, Hyundai, Nissan and Volvo. Our dealerships are equipped with state-of-the-art technologies and staffed with factory-trained, certified technicians. Our Sales Teams Never Settle - they strive to provide each and every customer the highest quality customer service in our industry. Our Buy Here Pay Here store and Dealership Finance Teams treat each customer as the individual they are, providing finance options tailored to their specific needs. Our Detail Technicians create a WOW! experience, every time our customers step into their vehicles. Our Parts Team, Driver's and Office Support staff work behind the scenes to make daily operations seamless!
What’s in it for you?
When you become an employee with Hunter Automotive Group, you become a contribution – by living the company’s core values you improve the lives of everyone you touch! You will also receive a competitive total compensation package, including a Competative Pay Plan, Health and Dental Benefits, Life Insurance, 401k with Company Match, Paid Time Off, Employee Discounts on Vehicle Purchases and Service, and Training & Development opportunities to support your continued Career Growth!
Hunter Automotive Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer/E-Verify Participant