Who: We are looking for a passionate intern/volunteer with a heart for kids. The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic and creative to help support marketing efforts across fundraising, event planning, retail, and behavioral health campaigns.
What: Graphic Design Expert will:
• Have an intimate knowledge of Adobe InDesign and Photoshop.
• Be proficient in Microsoft Office, especially in PowerPoint, Publisher, and Excel
• Be task oriented
• Enthusiasm and ideas are a plus.
• Experience with Illustrator is a strong plus
Graphic Design Expert can learn:
• Business aspects of marketing and how to measure successful marketing tactics
• Advertising planning
• Event planning
• Website Management
• Brand management
Why: If you are looking for an internship/volunteer opportunity in the multifaceted and exciting world of marketing, this is the opportunity for you!
When: Monday – Friday, during normal business hours. Can be flexible with your schedule. Can accommodate Summer, Fall or Spring internships.
How: In order to intern for this opportunity, you will need to:
• Be at least 20 years old.
• Submit application
• Submit to a criminal background check
• Complete interview
• Comply with all Idaho Youth Ranch Volunteer Policies and Procedures
Idaho Youth Ranch is a nonprofit organization dedicated to helping vulnerable, at-risk kids transform the pain and despair of childhood trauma into hope for a promising future.