As the Lead CSR you will provide management support for store manager including carrying store keys. You will assist with merchandising, donations, employees, and customer relations. During the times that the Store Manager is out, you will take the lead in the overall management of the location. Excellent customer service skills are required to effectively perform the job as you will interact with many donors and customers throughout each day.
• Serves as a leader in providing excellent customer and donor service
• Oversees the daily operations of store for short periods of time in the absence of the manager
• Operates cash registers, credit card machine and check processing equipment
• Performs functions related to the daily opening, daily operation, and daily closing of a store
• Compiles daily sales and makes bank deposits
• Operates pallet jacks, hand-carts, lift gates, and other loading/moving equipment
• Sorts, cleans, prices, and stocks donated merchandise. Regularly moves large boxes, furniture and appliances
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• Two or more years retail experience preferably in a thrift environment
• Strong professional interpersonal communication and sales skills
• Ability to effectively organize; structure activities and manage talent
• Demonstrated work ethic, integrity, and professional conduct.
• Interest in and knowledge of the retail environment, including general knowledge of popular brands, product pricing, and antiques
• Valid state issued driver’s license and reliable transportation
• Ability to work weekend hours regularly
You’re a leader, who likes to lead by example. Satisfaction is your game, as you encourage others to always work at their best. You always have a positive attitude and you use it to influence fellow co-workers. You have a hard working mindset that allows others to maintain a high moral. You welcome diversity. You value employees and customers that you like to develop professional relationships with them.
You’ve got passion. You want to make a difference and have a soft spot for kids. You get excited about the possibility of having a real impact and working closely with a committed team to create something transformative. You see what’s possible and don’t let obstacles deter you. You like to get focused on a vision and work diligently to achieve it. Your passion is evident in your interactions. You like to have fun.
You like a challenge and enjoy a dynamic environment. You’re okay with being the go-to person for customer service problems, challenges and opportunities. You like to be the master of your environment and learn a system inside and out so you can make the most of your experience.
You’re a pro. You have a high personal standard of excellence, a strong work ethic and commitment to mission. You’re looking for a new opportunity to leverage and grow your skills, to make a unique contribution to a team effort – to stretch your knowledge, skills and character. You have an innate ability to recognize shifting priorities and adjust accordingly. You understand the power of relationships, the value of persistence, the reward of professionalism, the fun of discovery and the inevitability of change. You’re respected by your peers and can get results where others struggle. Integrity isn’t something you have, it’s who you are.
The Idaho Youth Ranch is one of the oldest non-profit agencies in the state of Idaho. We save, empower and prepare kids for promising futures.
The Idaho Youth Ranch has a competitive Total Compensation Package including: medical plan, dental, vision, retirement plan and other optional benefits. If you want to make a difference in a child’s life, apply today.
For more information regarding this position and our benefits visit our website at: www.youthranch.org
The Idaho Youth Ranch is a non-profit 501(c)(3) agency that offers emergency shelter, residential care, youth and family therapy, job readiness training, adoption services, and more for at-risk kids and their families.