The Idaho Youth Ranch is excitedly looking for a Program Manager. As the Program Manager you will be responsible for the overall operations of the Hays House Program including all aspects of programming and team development. You will instill a high degree of client awareness. Additionally, you will coordinate activities and follow-through that achieves stated budgeted financial and outcome results.
• Maintains program operations that are consistent with the model(s) and standards chosen to reflect agency mission and values
• Ensures that training is delivered in conjunction with the established IYR Employee Training process/plans
• Ensures training regularly occurs in program and that all staff is current with their certification requirements. Ensures that training is delivered in conjunction with the established IYR Employee Training process/plans.
• Responsible for Best Notes (Client Management Software) administration
• Monitors spending and expenses for the department and is actively involved in the development of the department budget for each fiscal cycle. Ensures program operates within budget
• Creates an environment which helps staff stay vigilant about risk and therapeutic issues, and allows them take the appropriate steps to reduce or eliminate risks at each program site
• Develops and maintains a “team” dynamic amongst Supervisors and staff, creating an extensive support system.
• Ensures program and services components meet regulatory standards
• Ensures agency policies and procedures are adhered to with all staff
• Responsible for the application and reporting on grants specific to Hays House (RHY, ICDVVA)
• Ensures there is proper staff coverage for all activities
• Ensures program and treatment schedules are established and followed. Establishes a consistent practice of ensuring all treatment and program decisions are made with the youth’s reintegration back to the home and community
• Actively promotes a program-wide mindset of accountability and responsibility
• Actively participates in the Continuous Quality Improvement (CQI) meetings at both program and agency levels
• Ensures equipment and resources are functioning, and advocates for repairs and replacements whenever possible
• Works closely with and supports the efforts of the Director of Operations and Clinical Director
• Bachelor’s degree in related field or business field preferred required
• Minimum 5 years of management experience required preferably in related field
• Minimum of 3 years working in a youth’s residential setting preferred
• Ability to formulate a program budget and operate within budgetary and accounting guidelines
• Professional and effective written and verbal communication skills
• Strong leadership and organizational skills
• Ability to develop good working relationships with community and contract agencies
• Must be available for on call work 24 hours/7 days a week if needed to manage youth and family crises
• Must be at least 25 years of age Knowledge of physical property maintenance
• Must have a valid Idaho’s driver’s license, or obtain one within 15 days of hire, as a condition of continued employment
• Must hold current certifications in first aid, Cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR), physical/non-physical crisis intervention or complete the requirements for certification within ninety (90) days of hire date.
• Normally works during typical business hours, but may occasionally work or spend some time at work during other shifts to observe program operations, to respond to group or individual crisis situations
• Required to attend organizational meetings and training sessions that require overnight travel and that may last for several days
• Incumbent may sit for long periods of time in a temperature controlled environment, some work may be in a residential facility
The Idaho Youth Ranch is one of the oldest non-profit agencies in the state of Idaho. We save, empower and prepare kids for promising futures.
The Idaho Youth Ranch has a competitive Total Compensation Package including: medical plan, dental, vision, retirement plan and other optional benefits. Additionally, all employees receive a 25% off discount on merchandise in the thrift store locations.
The Idaho Youth Ranch is an equal opportunity employer.
As a 501(c)(3) Non-Profit, the Idaho Youth Ranch is a qualifying employer for the Public Service Loan Forgiveness (PLSF) program. The PLSF offers student loan forgiveness on qualifying loans under specific conditions. Speak with your loan provider for more information. If you want to make a difference in a child’s life, apply today
For more information regarding this position and our benefits visit our website at: www.youthranch.org
The Idaho Youth Ranch is a non-profit 501(c)(3) agency that offers emergency shelter, residential care, youth and family therapy, job readiness training, adoption services, and more for at-risk kids and their families.