What you'll do:
• Develop and maintain long-term relationships with customers, focusing on both the main contact as well as the next level above and below.
• Develop and maintain a schedule to perform “site walkthroughs” during formal meetings with customers to ensure quality and service expectations are met.
• Lead and facilitate or assist in the resolution of customer problems or concerns.
• Proactively present site enhancement ideas to existing customers.
• Ensure renewals of each current account within the customer portfolio.
• Identify and pursue opportunities to sell ancillary services.
• Develop accurate estimates and takeoffs for both new and existing clients as needed.
• Communicate regularly with the Owner to ensure client needs and expectations are consistently met or exceeded.
• Manage service delivery to specified scope of work.
• Ensure financial goals met by maintaining acceptable gross margins for both base contract work and ancillary services.
• Coordinate consistent and timely site visits with Owner.
• Participate in branch meetings and assist Owner in overall leadership of branch.
• Maintain satisfactory Accounts Receivable levels.
• Coordinate with Office Administrator to ensure branch databases consistently updated with current client information.
• Other tasks and duties as assigned by Owner.
Skills we're seeking:
• 1-3 years of supervisory experience in the environmental, landscape or service industry.
• 2 or 4 year degree in a business-related field or equivalent experience in a service industry.
• Minimum of 5 years of prior customer service, management, and leadership experience within an organization, the landscaping industry or local marketplace.
• Ability to coach and develop teams.
• Proficient in the use of MS Office including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
• Must be able to travel.
Genesis Land Maintenance is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on their race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or other protected classification
Imagine Solutions is a back office processes company. We do the hiring for our clients.