The Regional Operations Manager manages all aspects of Operations within an assigned territory.
They extract and analyze data to drive performance. This individual will be a key catalyst in the acquisition of new business. They will be expected to lead discussions through digital channels, on the phone and face to face.
Understanding the root cause of issues is a key requirement; the Operations Manager will determine remediation plans and follow up. This will include changing the amount of volume a vendor receives, the areas where they receive work, and how they operate their internal processes. Their responsibilities will encompass beginning to end onboarding and maintenance functions including a high degree of customer service, property estimating and business development. Finally, this role will be responsible for implementing new technology, supply chain, and other processes to improve results.
Responsibilities and Expectations
• Decide which vendors to contact based on performance and current status of orders
• Work with customers to provide quotes, monitor communications from contractors and assist in dispute resolution, providing the highest levels of customer service
• Troubleshoot & resolve issues discovered in the analysis process
• Evaluate and elevate the quality and timeliness standards for completed work
• Lead vendor discussions to work through issues and develop capacity
• Determine the best course of action to deliver on expectations and ensure that performance is met. · Work closely with both executive management and all other divisions within the organization, ensuring vision and goal alignment
• Deep knowledge of service lines to help vendors deal with issues faced · Drive new business development
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
• 3 -4 years’ experience in a management role in the landscaping industry
• Previous experience with growing a vendor and customer base
• Practical knowledge of statistics and data analytics
• Mobile savvy including experience with texting with ability to quickly acclimate to any new advances in this area.
• Proven follow-up and organizational abilities
• Proven ability to multitask and address escalated issues in a timely manner
• Exceptional interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
• Ability to function in a fast paced, changing environment
• Bilingual in Spanish preferred
DISCLAIMER: This is not an all-inclusive job description; therefore, management has the right to assign or reassign schedules, duties and responsibilities to this job at any time
Imagine Solutions is a back office processes company. We do the hiring for our clients.