Stand Up /Sit Down Forklift Operator / Order Picker for our reputable client in the manufacturing industry. This is Full Time position for first shift with opportunity for advancement. If you are looking for a change, give us a call for more details. Hours are Variable from 7am to 5pm.
• Prepare orders by processing requests and supply orders; pulling materials; packing boxes; placing orders in delivery area
• Sort and place materials or items on racks, shelves or in bins per organizational standards
• Assist in counting of physical inventory
• Maintain safe and clean work environment by keeping shelves, pallet area, and work stations neat; Sweep, dust and mop. Organize warehouse and work area for orderliness
• Wear the proper safety equipment
• Identify damaged, lost or missing merchandise and notify supervisor immediately
• Treat merchandise with care and concern
• Proficient Stand Up/ Sit Down Forklift Operator
• RF Scan Gun Experience (Not Necessary but a Plus)
• Good communication, organizational, time management and mathematical skills
• Dependable and Reliable
• Regularly lift and/or move objects 10-50lbs, occasionally lift and/or move objects that weigh more than 70 lbs.
• Frequently stand, walk, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl
• Occasionally sit and climb or balance
• 1-2 years previous warehouse experience
• Current forklift certification
• Basic Math Skills
* Pay DOE.
If interested please apply within or call 323.530.0290