Position description ; CATCHER
- Follows the direction of the production QC
- Catches and neatly fold garments into dozens as they come off of the curing oven.
- Remove the garments from the conveyor belt and the shoulders and shake them out to help straighten the fabric and to keep in bundles.
- Garments need to be counted by colors and sizes. Counts need to be verified against the quantities requested.
- The quality control / count sheets need to be accurately filled out prior to beginning the production order.
- Assist operators and loaders in opening the orders for the machine-help stage blanks from containers.
- Separates all shirts that need to be cleaned, touched up or are apparent mill rejects.
- Catcher is responsible for immediately notifying the machine operator and or quality control when multiple misprints or errors are detected.
- verify the correct color combination, registration of color and base, colors are in the right position.
- Pay starts $11.00, steady work, weekly pay.
If interested please apply within or call 626.363.7808
We offer multiple job opportunities such as:
- General Labor
- Machine Operator
- Light Industrial
We accept applications from Monday - Friday from 8am-4pm PST
- Online Applications are also available in Spanish. Please feel free to fill out an application online today. Any questions please contact your nearest branch located in the link down below for any further information. Thank you.