SERIOUS PEOPLE APPLY WITHIN!
Job Description- Sanitation Agent
Hours- Monday thru Friday & Some Saturdays, 8PM to 4:30AM -
Under the direction of the plant manager And the sanitation supervisor, Sanitation Agents/Workers are responsible for coordinating activities within their assigned department to complete the plant sanitation program of all production equipment, production rooms, packaging room, freezer, coolers, warehouse areas, outside facilities and offices. The sanitation agent is a “hands on” assignment, this position requires much physical activity and candidates must be physically able to lift up to 40 Lbs, stand for long periods of time, carry equipment (cleaning tools, hoses, containers, supplies, etc.)
Sanitation Agent Job Description
• Responsible for the cleaning of all production equipment as assigned and specified by Sanitation Supervisor or QC personnel.
• Responsible for reporting any equipment breakage immediately to the Plant Manager or immediate Supervisor
• Responsible for complying with the Safety program requirements
• Responsible for meeting all HACCP, GMP’s, SOP and Food safety requirements
Job Description Assignments
• Washing Rinsing machinery and conveyors, equipment and production rooms of designated working areas. as outlined in the SOP’s.
• Cleaning sanitation process of coolers, freezer, dry warehouse and staging equipment in clean dry areas as directed by the Sanitation Supervisor.
• Washing cleaning of different types of equipment to have ready for the next production day
• Other related duties as assigned e.g. Trash removal, squeezing water mopping floors were need it..
• Cleaning Offices, Parking Lot, Outside facilities.
• Help Detailing Equipment
POSITION REQUIREMENTS/ QUALIFICATIONS
• Must be familiar with Standard Sanitation Operational Procedure and processing practices requiring labor intensive and conditions including long periods of standing. carrying heavy water hoses.
• Must be able to follow policies and procedures as required
• Must be responsible, punctual and arrive ready to work every day
• Must be a team player.
• Working knowledge of OSHA. GMP, and SOP's are a plus
• Periodically will be required to work overtime, weekends or holidays
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $13.75 per hour
*Apply within or contact MPS (626)363-7808 *
We offer multiple job opportunities such as:
- General Labor
- Machine Operator
- Light Industrial
We accept applications from Monday - Friday from 8am-4pm PST
- Online Applications are also available in Spanish. Please feel free to fill out an application online today. Any questions please contact your nearest branch located in the link down below for any further information. Thank you.