• Review and update backlog report daily.
• Packaging and processing of orders including labeling.
• Shipments – Process of issuing packing lists, invoices and other necessary documentation.
• Assists in maintaining the cert file organized.
• Manages Kan-Ban and held for release orders per established process.
• Cycle counting and other inventory duties as needed.
• Maintain inventory of shipping supplies.
• Coordinate with freight carriers as needed.
• Manages the no cost location to ensure materials are properly identified and stock is rotated as
• Assist in keeping customer supplied material protected from damage or loss.
• Assists the production manager and sales with expedite requests as needed
• Other duties as needed.
• May assist in receiving materials and check for accuracy of materials and documentation.
Checking quantity, width, length, thickness, etc. as needed.
• Assists in staging orders as needed and or placing received materials on inventory shelves.
• Pulls material from inventory and stages as needed, ensuring material lot information is
• Assists with stock write off activities as needed.
• Assists in maintaining appropriate stock levels on liner, cores and other supplies as needed.
• May assist in maintaining the held for material shelf as needed.
• May assist in processing vendor and customer returns as needed.
We offer multiple job opportunities such as:
- General Labor
- Machine Operator
- Light Industrial
We accept applications from Monday - Friday from 8am-4pm PST
- Online Applications are also available in Spanish. Please feel free to fill out an application online today. Any questions please contact your nearest branch located in the link down below for any further information. Thank you.