Net Irrigate is looking for an Account Management Intern interested in helping us revolutionize how farms manage their irrigation systems. We view our account managers as "problem solvers and happiness makers". The typical day of an Account Manager will include, but not be limited to, the following:
• Managing customer accounts via both proactive and reactive communication
• Mining and analyzing data for account maintenance and new business development
• Training and educating potential and existing customers on our software and hardware solutions
• Creating and publishing content for end user consumption
• Working with the team on the company’s growth strategy
• Doing whatever needs to be done to keep the business running
The ideal Account Manager candidate will possess the following core competencies:
• Superior writing, communication, and presentation skills across various forms of media
• Interpersonal and extroverted
• Extremely software savvy and analytic
• Detail oriented and exceptionally organized
• Highly inquisitive
Degree Requirements: Pursuing four-year degree in any field (preference for sales, marketing, or communications degrees)
Desired Start Date: May 2018
Reports to: Chief Revenue Officer
This is a great entry level position for an aspiring recent college graduate wishing to learn sales and marketing skills or someone seeking a career change into a customer facing role.
Net Irrigate is an industrial “Internet of Things” ag tech company that produces remote monitoring solutions for center pivot irrigation, pumping stations, and associated field instrumentation. Our mission is to facilitate, via simplistic hardware and software technology, the conservation of economic inputs associated with food production.
Founded in 2009, we are a small values-driven company with a very intimate team. Our core values stem from the pursuit of excellence in our products, services, and selves. We dislike inefficiency and aggressively work to remove it within our associated industry and company walls.
Our company has deployed over 10,000 devices across nearly 2000 agricultural enterprises. We have 3 issued U.S. patents and 1 additional patent pending. Several national publications such as Forbes and Entrepreneur magazine have featured Net Irrigate and its products in articles exploring agricultural innovation, remote monitoring, and IoT. These publications have promoted Net Irrigate as a market leader with cutting edge technological development capabilities.
2015 - Indy TechPoint MIRA Mobile Tech Award
2013 - Connected World Value Chain Award
2013 - Indiana Companies to Watch