Net Irrigate is looking for outgoing and friendly Customer Service Representatives to help our customers revolutionize how farms irrigate crops.
As a Customer Service Representative, you will be working to support our customers with product installations, account management, and technical issues. Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the following:
• Maintain a high level of world class customer service and professionalism to a wide range of customers.
• Promptly answer customer calls, emails, texts, voicemails, tickets, and chats.
• Guide customers through installation of our products and work with them to troubleshoot any problems that arise.
• Help customers with any account related issues, including creation, configuration, and password resets.
• Create, publish, and maintain content for end user consumption including documentation, guides, FAQ’s, and related support articles.
• Help customers determine which products will meet their needs and assist them in ordering.
• Designing and implementing operational and support processes that incorporate technology.
• Doing whatever needs to be done to keep the business running
The ideal Customer Service representative will posses the following core competencies:
• Excellent telephone manner and listening skills with the ability to relate to customers in a professional and courteous way.
• Detail oriented with strong written, communication, computer and organization skills.
• Ability to learn and use technically complex systems and applications quickly.
• A strong desire to make customers happy.
This is is a great entry level position for a current college student who is interceded in starting a career in technology or business.
Desired Start Date: May 2019
Net Irrigate is an industrial “Internet of Things” ag tech company that produces remote monitoring solutions for center pivot irrigation, pumping stations, and associated field instrumentation. Our mission is to facilitate, via simplistic hardware and software technology, the conservation of economic inputs associated with food production.
Founded in 2009, we are a small values-driven company with a very intimate team. Our core values stem from the pursuit of excellence in our products, services, and selves. We dislike inefficiency and aggressively work to remove it within our associated industry and company walls.
Our company has deployed over 10,000 devices across nearly 2000 agricultural enterprises. We have 3 issued U.S. patents and 1 additional patent pending. Several national publications such as Forbes and Entrepreneur magazine have featured Net Irrigate and its products in articles exploring agricultural innovation, remote monitoring, and IoT. These publications have promoted Net Irrigate as a market leader with cutting edge technological development capabilities.
2015 - Indy TechPoint MIRA Mobile Tech Award
2013 - Connected World Value Chain Award
2013 - Indiana Companies to Watch