Net Irrigate is looking for a tech-savvy, people-oriented, problem solver interested in helping us revolutionize how farms manage their irrigation systems. The roles and responsibilities of the "Manager of Customer and Technical Support" include:
• Monitor inbound support requests and delivery of issue resolution, through all channels, relative to service levels and coordinate the team to ensure that our customers consistently receive helpful responses and resolutions quickly.
• Manage customer shipments, returned products, and order customization
• Maintain expert knowledge of product behaviors and support policies, processes, and procedures
• Create and edit both written and video technical documentation and wiring diagrams using a variety of software tools
• Design and implement operational processes that incorporate technology to better scale customer support operations
• Mining and analyzing data for customer account maintenance and potential revenue growth
• Partner with cross-functional counterparts to identify, develop, and deploy operational changes or new product features to improve the customer experience and/or prevent or resolve issues
• Actively define our unique company culture with thoughtful attention to the customer experience
The ideal Manager of Customer and Technical Support candidate will possess the following core competencies:
• Superior writing, communication, and presentation skills across various forms of media such as digital video, blogging platforms, and social networks
• Extremely software savvy and analytic
• Proven skills with Microsoft Office programs, especially Excel and Visio
• Highly inquisitive, detail oriented, and organized
• BONUS: Knowledge and experience with center pivot irrigation systems
• BONUS: Knowledge and experience of basic electrical circuitry involving both high voltage and low voltage electronics
Degree Requirements: Four-year degree in any field (preference for business majors specializing in Operations Management. MBA a major bonus)
Desired Start Date: May 2018
Classification: Full-time, salary, exempt
Reports to: Chief Executive Officer
Net Irrigate is an industrial “Internet of Things” ag tech company that produces remote monitoring solutions for center pivot irrigation, pumping stations, and associated field instrumentation. Our mission is to facilitate, via simplistic hardware and software technology, the conservation of economic inputs associated with food production.
Founded in 2009, we are a small values-driven company with a very intimate team. Our core values stem from the pursuit of excellence in our products, services, and selves. We dislike inefficiency and aggressively work to remove it within our associated industry and company walls.
Our company has deployed over 10,000 devices across nearly 2000 agricultural enterprises. We have 3 issued U.S. patents and 1 additional patent pending. Several national publications such as Forbes and Entrepreneur magazine have featured Net Irrigate and its products in articles exploring agricultural innovation, remote monitoring, and IoT. These publications have promoted Net Irrigate as a market leader with cutting edge technological development capabilities.
2015 - Indy TechPoint MIRA Mobile Tech Award
2013 - Connected World Value Chain Award
2013 - Indiana Companies to Watch