Outside Sales Representative
Are you a self-starter that thrives in competitive markets?
Are you a driven sales person that continually exceeds goals and quota?
Do you excel in systems that rewards performance with uncapped commissions?
Are you motivated to learn, grow, and succeed?
If you are then we are looking for someone like you to join our growing team at Net Irrigate.
Net Irrigate is looking for a highly motivated, self-starter who wants to help revolutionize how farms manage their irrigation systems. Net Irrigate seeks an Outside Sales Representative to aggressively and strategically grow our network of farmers and ensure they have positive experience using our service.
• Plan and organize business strategies to achieve desired growth results.
• Establish new accounts to include cold calling and personal visits to potential customer sites.
• Identify, analyze and assess customers' irrigation needs.
• Develop a strong understanding of market conditions and local competitor pricing to position Net Irrigate as the leading choice.
• Provide technical services and support to customers, including educating them through in-person presentations and demonstrations.
• Collaborate with the Net Irrigate team to ensure the highest quality of customer service.
• Utilizing the Customer Relationship Management system to generate sales plans, sales reports, and track sales activities.
• Keep up-to-date with and review/analyze lead generators.
• Participate in trade/professional shows and conferences as required.
Ideal Candidate will have:
• Bachelors or advanced degree
• Very strong communication and interpersonal skills an understanding of the issue’s farmers face.
• 3 + years of sales experience in Agriculture.
• Willingness and ability to provide superior customer service at all times.
• Candidate must be comfortable with technology, including CRM systems, and Microsoft Office products.
• Strong problem solving and record of achievement.
• Valid drivers license with acceptable driving record.
• Strong planning, prioritization and organizational skills in addition to being highly motivated with a strong work ethic.
• Ability to work effectively within a fast-paced, accountable team structure.
Net Irrigate is an industrial “Internet of Things” ag tech company that produces remote monitoring solutions for center pivot irrigation, pumping stations, and associated field instrumentation. Our mission is to facilitate, via simplistic hardware and software technology, the conservation of economic inputs associated with food production.
Founded in 2009, we are a small values-driven company with a very intimate team. Our core values stem from the pursuit of excellence in our products, services, and selves. We dislike inefficiency and aggressively work to remove it within our associated industry and company walls.
Our company has deployed over 10,000 devices across nearly 2000 agricultural enterprises. We have 3 issued U.S. patents and 1 additional patent pending. Several national publications such as Forbes and Entrepreneur magazine have featured Net Irrigate and its products in articles exploring agricultural innovation, remote monitoring, and IoT. These publications have promoted Net Irrigate as a market leader with cutting edge technological development capabilities.
2015 - Indy TechPoint MIRA Mobile Tech Award
2013 - Connected World Value Chain Award
2013 - Indiana Companies to Watch