Install residential video, high speed internet and telephone services with excellent customer service.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform residential new connects, reconnects, upgrades and disconnects.
- Carry and climb a 28' ladder.
- Troubleshoot all services and verify they meet NTI Services and Metronet
standards and specifications.
- Install and relocate cable outlets.
- Install converters and modems.
- Install exterior and interior wiring.
- Assure proper signal levels.
- Maintain and stock company vehicle with necessary equipment and materials.
- Ability to operate basic installation tools and equipment.
- Provide superior customer service.
- Educate customers on equipment and services.
- Willing to work 5-6 days per week.
- Ability to work a minimum of 15 feet-28 feet above ground.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Must pass a background check and drug test.
- Valid driver's license.
- Ability to lift and carry up to 90 lbs.
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Medical Insurance
- Paid Training
- Company issued vehicle.
Please provide us with your current resume if you have one available.
Job Type: Full-time
Required license or certification: Driver's License
About NTI Services, Corp. NTI Services Corp. is a leading communications contractor servicing cable companies throughout the midwest. With 25 years experience we provide video, high speed internet, telephone and fiber residential installation services. Join our team and help us advance in new technologies in this fast paced industry.