As a Class B CDL Truck Driver, you are responsible for daily regional deliveries of supplies & equipment to customers in the Cincinnati metro area. Our fleet ranges from 20 to 26 ft Box Trucks.
• Securing cargo for transport
• Obtaining receipts and signatures for delivered merchandise
• Verifying delivery instructions and routes
• Complying with all state, federal and company regulation
• Drives truck and materials to jobs and successfully completes customer requests in a professional and timely manner.
• Completes daily paperwork and distributes to the proper department.
• Possesses a valid Class B CDL
• Haz-Mat Endorsement.
• Acceptable driving record.
• Active Medical Card.
• Ability to lift and/or move 70lbs and occasionally lift and/or move 100lbs.
• Ability to complete assigned tasks with minimal daily supervision.
• Employer paid Life, AD&A, and Long Term Disability
• Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
• 401(k) Retirement Plan
• Paid Holidays
• Paid Vacation and Sick time
Founded in 1947, Phillips Supply Company is a second generation family owned business that specializes in selling a wide variety of janitorial products and equipment. Phillips Supply has grown to become one of the largest woman owned Janitorial and Sanitary Distributors in the Midwest, servicing Indiana, Kentucky, Ohio, and West Virginia.