• Able to read blue prints, do own measurements, installation of commercial sheet metal duct and hangers, installation of HVAC equipment, knowledge of all phases of duct installation (spiral, rectangular, double wall, welded), layout, assemble, and installation of duct work to accommodate job specifications
• Ability to lift and move a minimum of 50 lbs
• Minimum 4 years commercial experience
• Reliable attendance
• Own/reliable transportation to and from project sites
• All your own tools
• Pre-employment drug screen and random drug screen
Competitive wages (DOE) with Full benefits package (Dental, Vision, Health, 401K, and Vacation provided after probationary periods are met)
If you meet the qualifications, please apply now with your resume.
COME JOIN THE RAMS FAMILY! We look forward to hearing from you!
Resource Acquisition and Management Services, Inc. (RAMS) was founded in 1994 as an alternate workforce solution provider specializing in the skilled trades aspect of the commercial construction industry. Since its inception, RAMS, has evolved into a Family of Companies that Provides integrated human resource and training solutions to, and satisfies many of the unique needs in, the commercial construction and consulting industries. All RAMS employees are full time, benefited, and drug free. All RAMS affiliates – RPG, TEC, and PSG – are at will, Equal Opportunity and Drug Free employers.