Rams is hiring for a FSR for our office in the area.
Rams has been in business for 26 years and is family owned and operated.
We offer our corporate staff wonderful benefits with competitive wages /bonuses (DOE).
A FSR would be responsible for the maintaining the office everyday functions as listed below:
• Recruiting new employees for all Mechanical, Electrical and Plumbing trades.
• Interviewing candidates and reviewing applications.
• Processing Injury reports including job-site inspections.
• Customer Service at the highest professional level.
• Job-site visits daily to ensure our staff is in safe working conditions and provide excellent communication skills with clients.
Background check, drug test, and DMV check is required for this position.
If you feel you would be an asset to the Rams family and acquire the skills to complete the job functions above please forward your resume today for review. Prior experience in the industry is required.
RAMS' Resource Partnering Group (RPG) has offices in most major population centers throughout the State of Florida providing local, skilled labor and workforce development solutions to our customer base. RPG is a State-Licensed General, Residential, and Electrical Contractor that employs full-time benefited professionals in the electrical, plumbing, mechanical and other skilled trades. RAMS/RPG is a merit organization that provides fully benefited workforces to our customer base. Our customers typically take full advantage of our TEC programs and use JumpStart to reduce project labor costs.
CANDIDATES GO THROUGH RAMS' PROCESSES:
◦Thorough Experience Verification
◦Constant Performance Monitoring
◦Career Development Planning
◦100% Pre-Employment Drug Testing
◦Random Monthly Drug Testing
◦100% Safety Awareness Training
◦Felony background investigations